Truck Bed Organizer 19-Pres GM Sierra or Silverado 1500 8 FT DECKED
This DECKED system integrates with a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 manufactured from 2019 to current with a 8 foot bed length. It does not fit the 2019 Old Body Style (really 2018 body style) Silverado 1500 with a 8 foot bed.
This DECKED system is designed for your 8 foot bed; however, the system is not 8 foot long. It takes a standard bed DECKED system that is 75.25 inches long.
You will have 17 inches of open space at the cabside end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space.
2019 Silverado 1500 Note: Since 2019 is a transition year for GMC, they produced a new and Old Body Style (really 2018 body style) for the 2019 Silverado 1500.
Note: Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25 inches, there will be about 3.85 inches of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4 inches to be opened, but the first 5 1/2 inches of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- Truck Bed Organizer 19-Pres GM Sierra or Silverado 1500 8 FT DECKED
- Built from 100 percent recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48 inches for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this will interfere with the DECKED unit. You can easily remove the handle, and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit.
- The DECKED system is not compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting
- Bed Length: 8 Foot
- Material: HDPE
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: USA
- Fits: 2019-Pres GM Sierra or Silverado 1500