For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your 2007 and up Toyota Tundra.
- The kit includes everything you need to install the tray
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs-you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- All hardware required to install the tray and move the fuse box backwards
- Fits 2007 and up Toyota Tundra
- Uses the factory battery cables-no cutting required
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Group 25 size batteries are required to fit our tray - The Optima Group 75/25 is not compatible
- For your convenience, we offer the Odyssey 25-PC1400, an excellent battery that has the most cranking amps and reserve capacity of any brand
- Odyssey batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship from an Odyssey warehouse in California. 850 CCA, 65 Ah, and 130 minute reserve
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its wider dimensions and the posts being in the wrong orientation.
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place.